|IT Support 24/7IT MonitoringPC SupportServer SupportNetwork SupportInstant Quote
On average, companies like yours lose thousands of dollars a year to network downtime - in the incremental minutes and hours of lost productivity and lost opportunities as you wait for problems to be resolved. Furthermore, on average, 70% of IT management budgets are spent on systems maintenance, leaving only 30% to invest in new technologies.
Imagine if you had IT support that significantly reduced your downtime by identifying and solving issues before they became problems - and that took minutes instead of hours to resolve the remaining issues that could not be anticipated.
Imagine if you could shift funding from administrative tasks to more strategic infrastructure investments that would keep your network more secure and save you money.
- Remote support for rapid problem resolution
- Detailed site inventories
- 24 x 7 x 365 proactive network and security monitoring
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Help Desk Services
- Security monitoring
- Network optimization
- Backup and Security Monitoring and Reporting
- Helping you achieve regulation compliance
- Business Reviews
To learn more, or to schedule a free network assessment, please contact us.